Stay 1000 miles away and still get and make local calls. This virtual voice number permit making and receiving calls over Internet being in any country or city. The virtual number for calls, also known as DID or VoIP number, can be mobile or landline. It has specified area code (according to the coverage and provider terms) and works with forwarding of calls to SIP or other mobile or landline phone number. You can go everywhere and use this service wherever you want because it does not require any location binding. Heavy equipment is not in need as well (SIM-cards, cables etc.).
Scheme of voice number work
How to receive calls using virtual number?
There is a capacity to get calls with the help of this VoIP number and call forwarding service. People, who dial to your telephone number, just pay local rates even for long-distance area. You may choose one of the following destinations like:
- Your mobile or landline number of any country;
- SIP set with special apps as Zoiper or Xlite to any of your devices as smartphone, tablet, PC or laptop (Android, iOS or Windows systems), software, IP telephone, Asterisk, virtual PBX etc..
You can add more than 2 phone channels to your VoIP number, just submit a request about this feature via personal account on our site.
How to make cheap calls with virtual call numbers?
Thanks to IP telephony you are able to make cheap VoIP calls as well, for this you need to.:
- Get a SIP-account (submit a request via personal account on our website);
- Install SIP app as Zoiper or Xlite to one of your gadgets (PC, laptop, smartphone, or tablet);
- Make outgoing calls at low rates.
Note! While making calls you can hide or show the Caller ID of your virtual telephone number. In case you need someone to call back, just make your phone number digits visible.
Pluses and advantages of virtual call numbers services
- Local number in any country or city;
- Worldwide coverage;
- Cheap international calls without paying extra bills;
- Low local rates for outbound calls;
- FREE call forwarding to SIP;
- Easy in use;
- Available statistics of missed or received calls in your personal account.
How much does a number for calls cost?
Call forwarding to SIP is FREE. For observing all rates you have to go to a certain pricing tab on our site. In your personal account, you can see the prices for outgoing calls here. You may set call forwarding to a certain device according to time and date – so that you will be always available to your customers, business partners or family.
Additional telephone services for you virtual voice number
Already got a DID number? Don’t be shy to make its work more successful with such telephone services we provide:
- Voicemail – sent notification messages about lost calls;
- IVR menu – introductory menu to the company department;
- Call history – info about history of your telephonic affairs;
- Welcome message – when somebody calls, it salutes;
- Conditional call forwarding – depends on time and date;
- Black and white lists – special lists for modifying of subscribers;
- Free DID virtual number – put on your balance 30 $, this money will be used for your telephonic communication or other purchase via our site only;
- Virtual PBX station – package of telephonic services as call monitoring, free calls, recording calls, free virtual numbers, several SIP accounts etc.
Countries for Virtual call numbers connection
When you have some doubts or you can’t understand something, just contact our technical specialists department. They are available all 24-hours online in Skype, live chat, email or by phone for supporting you. Great opportunities in creating telecommunication more comfortable and successful thanks to Freezvon help and readiness for cooperation.