Countries that demand identification documents in order to connect virtual number. Freezvon offers IP-services for various foreign countries. About 120 states permit to purchase telephone number for staying closer to local citizens. However, there are several countries that require personal identity documents before connecting the phone number. You can see the list of needed documentation for evidence of your identity and also the list of countries that demand real personal documentation before VoIP number connection.
List of identification papers of personality:
- Colored passport scan with registration;
- ID-card with residence registering (2 check about payment for public utilities at least 6 months older)
- Belarus (no documents for mobile numbers)
- China (such telephone numbers are available only for business customers, so that company's and designated person's documents are required)
- Germany (To connect landline number you'll be requested with local documents)
- Hong Kong (To connect the number you'll be requested with local documents)
- Holy See Vatican City State
- Moldavia landline
- Russian Federation (documents required only for regional numbers, but not for mobile)
- Saudi Arabia (To connect the number you'll be requested with local documents)
- South Africa
- Sri Lanka
- Trinidad and Tobago
- Ukraine (documents are required for landline numbers, but not for mobile)
*If it’s company or corporation wants to connect virtual number, they must give documents about company registration + personal documents of director or company representative.
Documents for further virtual number from Freezvon
List of countries, which need identification documents:
*Before buying virtual telephone number learn information presented above.
Our support team will consult you concerning all doubtful items in connection of virtual phone numbers and other questions. Contact us via Skype, email, live help chat or by phone. We are always ready to help you, so do not hesitate and your usage of VoIP telephony will be easier and more comfortable. Following the rules leads to correct usage of phone services you choose.