Countries that demand documents of identification in order to connect virtual number. Freezvon offers IP-services for different foreign countries. About 120 states permit to purchase telephone number for staying closer to local citizens. However, there are several countries that require identification documents before virtual number connection. You can see the list of needed documentation for evidence of personal identity and also list of countries that demand real personal documents before connection of VoIP number.
List of documents for identification of personality:
- Colored scan of passport with registration;
- ID-card with registration (2 check about payment for public utilities at least 6 months older)
- Belarus (no documents for mobile numbers)
- Germany (To connect landline number you'll be requested with local documents)
- Hong Kong
- Holy See Vatican City State
- Russian Federation (documents required only for regional numbers, but not for mobile)
- Saudi Arabia (To connect the number you'll be requested with local documents)
- South Africa
- Sri Lanka
- Trinidad and Tobago
- Ukraine (documents are required for landline numbers, but not for mobile)
*If it’s company or corporation wants to connect virtual number, they must give documents about company registration + personal documents of director or company representative.
Documents for further virtual number
List of countries, which need identification documents:
*Before buying virtual telephone number learn information presented above.
Our support team will consult you concerning all doubtful items in connection of virtual phone numbers and other questions. Contact us via Skype, email, live help chat or by phone. We are always ready to help you, so do not hesitate and your usage of VoIP telephony will be easier and more comfortable.