From where you can get SMS to virtual phone number? Our company providing virtual telephone service wants to make your telecommunication more successful and convenient. Use this article for being more informed about sending texts.
Freezvon.com provides virtual local and cell numbers of various foreign countries for receiving SMS with redirection to:
- E-mail address;
- Alternate number;
- URL (website).
How SMS forwarding works
Inbound SMS to e-mail and URL are FREE, redirecting of messages to mobile is paid according to rates of the country where you want to send textmessages.
Read useful detailed info concerning receiving SMS to VoIP number :
- Obtain SMS from real numbers;
- Virtual DID/VoIP numbers mustn’t be used for any Internet services, banking or payment systems;
- If you utilize number for illegal purposes, your number and account will be immediately blocked without possibility of restore;
- NOT each virtual VoIP number can get messages from foreign numbers. It’s possible only inside the country. So, before purchasing it is obligatory to learn information presented in table form below;
- We do NOT guarantee that name and number of sender indicated in personal cabinet will be displayed correct to receiver;
- Sometimes mobile operators can block inbound SMS. If you have problems with accepting SMS, address to our experts;
- You have a responsibility for utilization of virtual telephone number and its consequences;
- Sometimes local provider or operator have technical problems with virtual numbers and that’s why numbers could be blocked or disconnected. In this case, we are responsible for disposing these problems and even could give you another virtual number.
Table form of all available countries with virtual VoIP numbers for receiving SMS
|Country||Local reach||International reach|
|United Kingdom (mobile)||Yes||Yes|
* Not all of mobile network operators will receive SMS messages
Please, define all details according to virtual telephone number you are interested in from our technical support.Contact us and solve all your telecommunication troubles with us. We are always online via Skype, email, livechat or by telephone. Don't be shy and make questions!