We are glad to announce about appearance of new United Arab Emirates toll free phone numbers, which are really special because they are multichannel what means you can have more than 2 phone lines and organize your telephony in office. Moreover, virtual toll free numbers work on base of call forwarding to your SIP-accounts or other mobile or landline telephone numbers. When other people call you, they do not pay for their calls, for them it is free. If you want to know more about these virtual numbers, just read this article.
Available area codes and costs Toll Free (800 numbers) in United Arab Emirates:
|City Name||Area code||Setup fee|
USD (one-time payment)
|SIP forwarding (USD)||Voice||SMS||FAX||DOCS|
How to buy a virtual phone number:
- Register online or log in to your personal account if you have already registered;
- Top up your balance, to cover the cost of connecting the number, and for the 1 month subscription fee;
- Choose a country;
- Choose the type of number;
- Choose a city;
- Set up forwarding;
- Choose subscription period for the number: 1, 3, 6, or 12 months (2-18% discount based on the period of subscription and the price of the number);
- Check your details and complete the order.
After the phone number is activated (within 24 hours or longer, depending on the type of the order and document verification if needed), you’re going to receive an email with the information about your number.
How toll free 800 numbers work?
As you see these phone numbers are virtual, so they do no need any physical SIM-cards or other equipment, plus you can set necessary destination for forwarding calls as SIP-account or your cell or landline. Thanks to multichannel function, it is easier to distribute calls among operators if you for example have a call center or just big office, where you work with customers. Moreover, this number do not require to be attached to any location. Remember! If you want to connect this phone number, you need to give us your or your company identification documents.
If you need to see more services like that for other countries, you can see them here.
How to make outgoing calls with toll free numbers
You need to:
- Get free SIP account from us with all settings;
- Download and set free app for calls as Zoiper, Xlite, PortGo or Linphone.
- Then set your SIP client in chosen application above.
What are the advantages of toll free numbers?
- You get more callers and more customers;
- United Arab Emirates toll free 800 number is multichannel;
- NO need of SIM cards or other equipment;
- Your subscribers do not pay for calls to this number;
- You can order any additional phone services as welcome message, IVR, voicemail, call recording, background music and some others;
- Cheap outgoing calls via SIP are available;
- It is possible to connect this phone number to your virtual PBX system.
If you have some questions, it is always possible to contact our technical customer support who can tell you everything concerning our VoIP telephony services. You may connect us via Skype, live chat, email or by telephone numbers. We are available 24/7 without breaks and weekends. Feel free to ask us!