If you started a business and need to work with customers from UAE, just organize your telephony in a correct way. We recommend ordering United Arab Emirates virtual number for receiving and making calls. The main principle of this VoIP number, that it works on base of call forwarding to SIP, or other mobile and landline phone number you already have. In this article, we are going to tell you more concerning the profits of VoIP telephony services for running business. If you have a big call center, we offer to connect toll free 800 number for UAE and receive more inbound calls from your customers increasing your income and image of solid company.
Area codes and costs for virtual phone numbers available in United Arab Emirates:
|City Name||Area code||Setup fee|
USD (one-time payment)
|SIP forwarding (USD)||Voice||SMS||FAX||DOCS|
How to buy a virtual phone number:
- Register online or log in to your personal account if you have already registered;
- Top up your balance, to cover the cost of connecting the number, and for the 1 month subscription fee;
- Choose a country;
- Choose the type of number;
- Choose a city;
- Set up forwarding;
- Choose subscription period for the number: 1, 3, 6, or 12 months (2-18% discount based on the period of subscription and the price of the number);
- Check your details and complete the order.
After the phone number is activated (within 24 hours or longer, depending on the type of the order and document verification if needed), you’re going to receive an email with the information about your number.
How virtual number works?
You should remember this phone number functions on base of call forwarding to personal SIP-account or real mobile and landline numbers. This phone number do not require the usage of SIM-cards or other technical equipment. You do not need to care about your physical location, because this virtual telephone number is not bound to any area, so you can use it being anywhere. Moreover, this number has 2 phone lines, but you always can get even more, just contact our manager.
You can check the costs for other virtual phone numbers here.
How to make outgoing calls via virtual numbers
It is a good advantage that you are able to make outbound calls using your phone number for United Arab Emirates. For this you need to:
- Get free SIP-account with our settings
- Download the program dialers as Zoiper, Xlite, Linphone or PortGo;
- Set and update your SIP client via any caller app you have chosen;
- Make cheap calls over SIP technology.
You can check the rates on our website here.
Virtual numbers benefits
- Cheap outgoing calls to international areas;
- Good telephony connection;
- Order additional phone services as voicemail, call recording, IVR, welcome message, conditional call forwarding and others;
- No need of SIM-cards or other equipment;
- No attachment to physical area;
- You can choose any convenient destination to redirect calls;
- More calls from customers.
- You can improve your business telephony;
- You can add more phone channels.
ask our technical team, which is available 24/7 over Skype, email, online live chat, or by phone numbers presented on our websites. Do not hesitate to get interested in our other phone services of IP-telephony.