Being closer to local population from Norway it’s possible with virtual number system. Regular users of IP telephone services are increasing its quantity every time in Norway. People want to attempt something new and VoIP telephony gives the opportunities to change an approach to any affair. Let’s find out what is the specificity of Norway virtual number and which preferences are accessible with it indeed.
How to buy a virtual phone number:
- Register online or log in to your personal account if you have already registered;
- Top up your balance, to cover the cost of connecting the number, and for the 1 month subscription fee;
- Choose a country;
- Choose the type of number;
- Choose a city;
- Set up forwarding;
- Choose subscription period for the number: 1, 3, 6, or 12 months (2-18% discount based on the period of subscription and the price of the number);
- Check your details and complete the order.
After the phone number is activated (within 24 hours or longer, depending on the type of the order and document verification if needed), you’re going to receive an email with the information about your number.
Area codes and costs for virtual phone numbers available in Norway:
|City Name||Area code||Setup fee|
USD (one-time payment)
|SIP forwarding (USD)||Voice||SMS||FAX||DOCS|
|*Mobile (connecrion for 15 days)||xx||36||64||0||-||+||-||—|
Fantastic state with richest power resources and its reasonable usage make Norwegian nation one of the most extraordinarily well-heeled. Climate is very changeable: fog, sun, rain, wind. Norwegians even created such proverb: “Don’t you like our weather? Wait for a minute!” This fact became the main reason of highest level in using of Internet. About 100% of Norwegian population surfing there all the time. Examine info concerning VoIP technologies for this state.
Virtual number phone and its practical sides
That’s like an ordinary number but with code +47. This number works by directing calls, sms and fax to any available approach as e-mail, Skype, SIP or another device. Forget about buying SIM-cards or useless long wires, such numbers have no location bounding so it’s easy to move out of the country.
How Norwegian virtual numbers work
For saving funds, SIP call service is quite effective, because conditions of its forwarding. Prices for Norway numbers you find here.
Classification of phone numbers from Freezvon
See special categorization of numbers in a list below. They are designated for:
- Fax (redirecting to email only in PDF);
- Calls (forwarding to SIP, Skype or alternative number);
- Fax and calls (for fax and calling stuff);
- SMS (diverting to e-mail, url or alternate number);
- Calls and SMS (rerouting to needed destination).
Pick upon the most preferable types of numbers for business are:
- Multichannel numbers that have multiple phone lines and the customer always can reach you;
- Toll free 800 numbers providing free calls for callers.
Why should you trust virtual numbers?
See the items that give you a confidence in VoIP numbers of Norway:
- High quality of services;
- Low prices for telephony stuff;
- Online ordering procedure;
- Possibility to make international calls abroad cheaper than ever;
- Electronic paying systems in open access;
- Chance to order VoIP additional services to the main number. They can be such as call recording, IVR menu, welcome message, conditional call forwarding and many others are here.
Freezvon permits to talk freely with citizens of every country. It’s possible to unite lots of IP services in one big package. Try installation of PBX that have many SIP accounts, virtual numbers for internal communication and other supplementary phone services.
For receiving more info, write please to our 24-hours technical experts, who are in permanent awaiting for your questions. They are accessible via Skype, email or live chat. When you need a help, be sure our responsive and competent experts will maintain you in organization of telephone system.