In order to be user of virtual phone number for Iceland you need to learn about VoIP phone services. When we’re talking about IP telephony technologies, we feel proud that modern telephony reached such high tops. As international provider of VoIP technologies, Freezvon is glad to present you a number for Iceland that you can use in case of business negotiations or necessity to support relations with people from this country. Would you like to know more about this country? Try it here!
Area codes and costs for virtual phone numbers available in Iceland:
|City Name||Area code||Setup fee|
USD (one-time payment)
|SIP forwarding (USD)||Voice||SMS||FAX||DOCS|
|*Mobile (connection during 10 days)||6x||15||75||0||-||-||-||Any|
How to buy a virtual phone number:
- Register online or log in to your personal account if you have already registered;
- Top up your balance, to cover the cost of connecting the number, and for the 1 month subscription fee;
- Choose a country;
- Choose the type of number;
- Choose a city;
- Set up forwarding;
- Choose subscription period for the number: 1, 3, 6, or 12 months (2-18% discount based on the period of subscription and the price of the number);
- Check your details and complete the order.
After the phone number is activated (within 24 hours or longer, depending on the type of the order and document verification if needed), you’re going to receive an email with the information about your number.
Country of elves, geysers, its citizens are the descendants of mighty Vikings, but meanwhile this country is on 10th place with people’s longest level of life. We call it a state of ice and think that it’s so cold there, but in practice medium temperature in January is -4 C. It’s interesting that local people believe in elves till now, you can even see road circuit in places where supposedly elves and other fictitious being live. Fortunately, our Iceland virtual numbers are not fictive, so you can learn more about them from this article.
What are virtual numbers and their functions?
This number has special dialing code +354, and the most important principle of work is in forwarding calls, SMS and faxes to special destinations such as::
- SIP, other mobile and landline number for Calls;
- Email, URL and other phone for SMS;
- Email only for Fax.
These numbers can attract you with absence of any additional technic and SIM cards. You don’t have to care about physical location, just get a number and use it everywhere you need.
How Iceland virtual numbers work
What are the pros for virtual numbers?
As professional, experienced purchaser, you need to learn all details concerning the services we propose to you. Here you may see some of them:
- It’s easy to order online via website;
- You could add any additional service for your number such as call recording, click to call, hold a music and others;
- NO technical equipment of SIM cards in addition;
- NO physical attachment to location;
- Low local tariffs for services usage.
- Connection prices are extremely low too, you can see them here!
Types of virtual numbers
You need to see how many samples of number do we have and what are they for:
- Calls and SMS (single number); Calls and Fax (united services for one number);
We have also such numbers, which are predominantly for more expansive actions or doings. They are:
- Multichannel numbers (several lines for better call distribution);
- Toll free 800 numbers (callers would be able to call without paying for their calls, that’s user needs to pay for).
The most requested service is called Virtual IP PBX, that is really helpful in control of business affairs and work of employees. It is presented as another kind of telephonic system that united several services such as numerous SIP accounts, internal free calls, IVR menu, call recording, free virtual number etc.
Before buying, you need to have a consultation? Our experts are profs in this kind of stuff like IP telephone services. Contact them online in chat, SKYPE or via email. We are accessible 24 hours without weekends and breaks. Please, ask us all questions you get!