With Malaysia virtual number with free call forwarding service, you can be involved in modern IP-telephony world. We wish to present you a country where you can use VoIP virtual services such as numbers, SIP apps, virtual PBX, toll free numbers etc.This country is called Malaysia. Services we propose for this country should be use in every special field of life (business, home, travelling). If you’re serious person (we’re sure all our customers are sure and smart people!), this article is special for you.
Available area codes and costs virtual phone numbers in Malaysia:
|City Name||Area code||Setup fee|
USD (one-time payment)
|SIP forwarding (USD)||Voice||SMS||FAX||DOCS|
|*Mobile (setup connection duration: up to 30 Days)||xx||60||90||NA||0.1||-||-||-||—|
|Toll Free (setup connection duration: up to 20 Days)||1800||61||46||0.06050||0.35||+||-||-||Any|
* Please check the price with the administration
How to buy a virtual phone number:
- Sign up for the website using a signup form or via Facebook, and log in to your account if you are already signed up;
- Top-up your balance for the total sum of setup fee and monthly fees of the chosen subscription for 1, 3, 6, or 12 months;
- Choose a country;
- Choose the type of number;
- Choose a city;
- Set up forwarding;
- Choose the subscription period (for 3 or more months, we provide a discount from 2 to 18% off the monthly fee, depending on the subscription period and type of the number);
- Check your details and complete the order.
After the phone number is activated (within 24 hours or longer, depending on the type of the order and document verification if needed), you’re going to receive an email with the information about your number.
Provider of VoIP services Freezvon has incredible solution for business. It’s known as Virtual office or Virtual IP PBX system. That’s amazing replacement for traditional telephony. It embraces such facilities as IVR menu, limitless SIP accounts, free calling within company, call recording and others.
Several additional telephone services for your number such as cheap SIP calls, hold a music, conditional call forwarding, welcome message and many others.
We propose you to connect virtual number for Kuala Lumpur +60-3 and build business relationships with local people staying anywhere in the world. Freezvon can also provide you with fax phone number that make your fax messages be redirected to email in PDF file. Get VoIP virtual number that would help you to collect more details about this country.
What are virtual numbers and their practical side?
This number with a possibility to forward fax, calls and SMS to applicable destinations. It should be said that SIM-cards are useless now, so you don’t need them for our numbers. If you want to be accessible everywhere you need for your subscribers, this number is special for you. Malaysia number is multichannel with two phone lines, but you always can order more. For making cheap abroad calls, you have a chance to receive SIP account from Freezvon, then you need to download unique apps as Zoiper or Xlite. But first of all, let's start with info about incoming and outgoing calls.
How Malaysia virtual numbers work
How to get calls with virtual number
As you see the calls you accept from subscribers you can redirect to different convenient to your destinations (device) like:
- Other existing phone number (mobile and landline).
You may check the costs and rates for other virtual phone numbers here.
Making calls online via virtual number
Thanks to SIP-telephony you are able to make calls (dialing is possible to international destinations too).
- Request free SIP-account from us via personal profile;
- Download and install helpful apps as Zoiper or Xlite;
- Use the settings for installation to complete.
Please, see the rates for outbound calls clicking here.
Special preferences of virtual numbers
Before making a purchase you need to know how these services will function and how they could be helpful for you:
- Services ordering are available online;
- Low rating for calls and prices are guaranteed;
- Several additional phone features for better virtual number work;
- SIM-cards or other appliances are not in need anymore;
- It’s independent from physical area.
Standard classification of virtual numbers
It’s known that all services differ one from another, so you could check all numbers we have and choose one, which you really need. They are for:
- Calls and SMS (one number);
- Calls and Fax (united number);
- Multichannel number (it has many lines providing better call distribution, especially in call centers);
- Toll free 800 number (free calling from subscriber to you as a user. You need to pay for their calls).
Keep an eye on pricing lists for virtual numbers here.
Don’t hide your questions inside, try to reveal all unclear points concerning our product and IP telephony in general. We wait for your questions via online live chat, email or Skype, so contact us right now.