On this page, you will learn how simple and easy it is to buy virtual telephone numbers and IP-telephony services! Communication in today’s world is something irreplaceable, and an essential part of people’s personal lives, and professional endeavours.
Virtual telephony technology is currently a helping hand for people who need to be accessible at all times, regardless of where they are in the world. IP telephony is a breakthrough in advanced communications technology. No business could successfully conduct their affairs without it, as the constant connection held with clients and colleagues is essential.
How to buy a virtual phone number:
- Register online or log in to your personal account if you have already registered;
- Top up your balance, to cover the cost of connecting the number, and for the 1 month subscription fee;
- Choose a country;
- Choose the type of number;
- Choose a city;
- Set up forwarding;
- Choose subscription period for the number: 1, 3, 6, or 12 months (2-18% discount based on the period of subscription and the price of the number);
- Check your details and complete the order.
After the phone number is activated (within 24 hours or longer, depending on the type of the order and document verification if needed), you’re going to receive an email with the information about your number.
Not only do you get cheap prices on virtual numbers and low rates on VoIP calls, you also gain access to a range of additional features that come with virtual numbers. Forget about purchasing unnecessary, expensive equipment, SIM cards, or data roaming costs, as you now have the ability to select a number from over 120 different countries around the world!
- Choose a country
- Choose the type of number
Fax - A VoIP fax number works without any special equipment, and therefore, does not incur any additional charges. It also provides the ability to forward faxes to any email address online.
SMS - These phone numbers can be local, mobile, or international, and they work via SMS forwarding to e-mail addresses, URLs, and other mobile or landline numbers.
Calls and fax - This service enables you to receive calls and faxes to the same location.
Calls and SMS - A virtual number for calls and SMS messages. This is an IP-telephony service, which is a regular number that includes a country code, city code, or operator code. This number allows you to make outgoing calls and receive incoming calls, as well as send and receive SMS messages.
Free DID - Free virtual phone number.
- Choose a city or operator code
- In this field, you can select the type of forwarding. The two options available are ‘Phone number’ and ‘SIP’
Set up forwarding
- Set up forwarding to sms or fax
In this field, you can select the type of forwarding. The options available for SMS include ‘Email’, ‘Phone Number’, and ‘URL’. Only ‘Email’ is available for fax.
- Check your details and complete the order.
More details about buying a virtual number can be found below.
How to buy a virtual telephone number and other VoIP services?
After choosing the country and the type of number that you require, you can purchase a virtual number, but you must register your personal profile first. All of these steps can be completed online, very quickly, and without any problems.
With virtual numbers, it’s possible to get an SIP application, a virtual IP PBX station, and other additional VoIP telephone services. Learning about the buying procedure will be helpful for you in terms of making a decision about what you really need from Freezvon.
To purchase a virtual number, follow these steps:
The Freezvon ordering procedure
1. Register and get access to your personal account. To begin, you must register on our website. It is important to write the correct email address and phone number during registration. Enter a valid phone number, as this is the fastest way for us to contact you and solve any problems you may encounter. After entering all of the necessary information and successfully passing the registration process, you will receive access to your personal account.
2. Top up the balance. Once you have recharged your balance online, you can proceed to order a virtual number, get an SIP account (you need to make a request to receive it), a virtual PBX, and other additional services.
Make sure to take into account all the costs of incoming and outgoing calls, and order costs for additional services (if you need them). Freezvon has many different payment methods available, such as Mastercard/Visa, Perfect Money, Bitcoin, WebMoney, Bank transfer, etc.
3. Order. After you top up your balance, you will need to purchase a number or any other services you may require from within your personal account. Next, proceed to the "Buy number" field, then select the country and the type of number, the city, or the mobile operator.
Finally, select the type of call forwarding that you require, where you would like to forward calls to, whether or not you would like to add SMS or faxes, and then proceed to complete the order by selecting "Buy number".
Which telephone services do we offer, and how do they work?
You can purchase various types of virtual numbers: for calls, SMS or fax, additional telephone services, or any other useful features. Virtual numbers work thanks to the forwarding feature that enables them to be transferred to different destinations such as SIP apps, email addresses (for SMS or Fax), or other existing numbers.
Virtual phone numbers types we provide
Freezvon offers various types of virtual numbers from over 120 countries from around the world. There are phone numbers for calls, SMS messages, and faxes.
They can be mobile or landline-based and can look resemble traditional telephones, but they differ greatly to ordinary numbers in regards to how they work. Check out the graph below for a visual representation of how our virtual numbers work.
The working principles of virtual telephone numbers
So, as you can see, the virtual numbers work via the process of forwarding to various destinations. Calls go to SIP apps or mobile/landline numbers, SMS messages go to email addresses, URLs or mobiles, and faxes are redirected to emails in a PDF format.
Additional phone services for virtual numbers
There are a range of useful, and cheap additional services that can be added to your phone number, including:
- Call recording;
- Conditional call forwarding;
- IVR menu;
- Call history;
- Greeting message;
- Hold music.
Virtual PBX system from Freezvon
We offer great phone services, such as the virtual IP PBX station, which contains different phone services for various types of connections. The features of the station include:
- Virtual number and internal numbers;
- Unlimited amount of SIP-accounts;
- Background music;
- IVR menu;
- Welcome message;
- Call group;
- Contact book.
How the Virtual PBX system works
This system is ideal for both home and office use, offering you greater control and a better overall experience.
Cheap VoIP calls using SIP services
If you also need to make calls, you can do so with our VoIP call services via SIP. For this service, you will need to purchase a phone number, and then order a SIP account from us, and then download free helpful apps such as Zoiper or Xlite.
Finally, you can select the settings that are best for you with the help of our customer service team. The sooner you get started, the sooner you’ll be able to make calls to international numbers at cheaper rates.
Making cheap VoIP calls
You will also receive a Caller ID that permits your subscribers to identify your virtual number.
Why should you trust us?
Client satisfaction is our number one priority. We always aim to do our best to improve our services, and we are also proud to offer:
- Nearly 10 years worth of experience: we have been working in the IP telephony market since 2012;
- A connection quality guarantee for numbers we provide;
- A large, varied choice of virtual numbers, available in any country;
- A free SIP account for receiving and making calls;
- A wide choice of additional phone services available for connection - most of which are free!;
- 24/7 online support - we’re always ready to answer all questions and help our clients in any way that we can;
- A guarantee of safety and confidentiality for personal data;
- An individualized approach to each client, in terms of helping them to choose the best number for their needs.
Examples of successful virtual number usage can be found everywhere among huge companies and small firms, people in business, and students. The technology opens borders and allows for the heightened development of companies around the globe, regardless of their state of origin.
You can vastly improve communications across all areas, such as in trade negotiations, or via international business relations, and this could be a highly lucrative prospect for your company moving forward.
We do our best to satisfy our customers, with the hope that they will recommend our services to their friends and partners. We cooperate with many different partners, who have enjoyed the benefits of our VoIP-telephony services for many years.
Purchasing VoIP numbers brings you closer to the world of business leaders and ultramodern people. Cosmopolitans nowadays have more responsibilities and engage in far more activities, and therefore, require the appropriate communications services, such as virtual phone numbers, with all their additional possibilities.
Terms and Conditions of Freezvon
From this page, you will also learn more about the nature of our agreement. Make sure that you carefully read all of the terms and conditions, as the correct usage of our services is fully explained there. Moreover, if you would like to read more about how we keep your data secure, please click here.
How to gain access to additional telephone services offered by Freezvon
Our team presents our customers with a wide variety of additional telephone services, For example: hold music, greeting messages, conditional call forwarding, call recording, and many other features.You may connect any of these additional telephone services, but this is only possible after you have purchased your virtual number. After the phone number has been connected, you will then need to make a request via your personal login area. Our technical support team will then assist you with this process.
Payment methods for all VoIP telephone services
Freezvon offers many different payment methods, such as Mastercard/Visa, Perfect Money, Bitcoin, WebMoney, Bank transfer, etc. You can access all of them within your personal profile, with detailed instructions on how to pay.
Promotions and discounts from Freezvon
We have a range of fantastic promotions to offer you, with special offers that will make your virtual telephony services more convenient, simpler, and more useful. The most beneficial special offer we currently have is our free DID phone number, which will make your telephony more functional and more successful
Comments and feedback about our services?
We always welcome clients using our telephone services to send us their comments or feedback on their experiences with our services. Click here to view all customer reviews and comments about our VoIP telephony services.
The Freezvon technical support team is always ready to help you. Our technical team offer a 24/7 service, seven days a week. So, if you require assistance, please apply for a consultation. We are always happy to help you.
How to contact our support team: by email, via Skype, via live chat, and phone. Contact us now.