Virtual phone numbers (also known as DID - Direct Inward Dialing, DDI - Direct Dial-In or VoIP - Voice Over Internet Protocol) are just like any traditional telephone number, possessing a range of useful features including call forwarding, SMS, fax, and more. These can be set up with any device that you choose.
How to buy a virtual phone number:
- Register online or log in to your personal account if you have already registered;
- Top up your balance, to cover the cost of connecting the number, and for the 1 month subscription fee;
- Choose the type of number;
- Choose a country;
- Choose a city or operator code;
- Set up forwarding to receive calls, sms or fax;
- Check your details and complete the order.
When the number is connected, you will receive a notification to the email address that you provided us. This email will contain important information about your number, therefore, it is important you provide us with the correct email address and phone number.
Our virtual phone numbers work via the internet, so you won’t require supplementary technical phone equipment, such as sim cards, or wires. Furthermore, you are not tied to a specific location, meaning that you can freely move around the world and use your virtual phone number, with additional phone services included. Moreover, you can order a virtual phone number for any country, or from any city area code via our website, meaning that you are contactable wherever you travel to.
We offer the following types of virtual phone numbers:
- virtual phone numbers for calls;
- virtual SMS phone numbers;
- virtual fax phone numbers;
- toll free 800 phone numbers for calls;
- multichannel numbers for phone calls;
- virtual phone number for calls and SMS;
- virtual phone number for calls and fax;
- free DID virtual phone number.
Virtual phone numbers for calls
You can get virtual phone numbers in many different countries around the world for the purpose of business and home communications. Just like traditional phone numbers, they can be mobile or landline, and local, national, or international. People that call you will only pay the standard call rates, with no extra charges. Moreover, you can arrange to have your incoming calls forwarded to the destinations that you specify when you complete the setup process online.
Call forwarding can be done to:
- SIP - You can install an SIP softphone to your PC, tablet, smartphone (all mobile operating systems available - Android, iOS, Windows etc), or laptop.
- You can use SIP software apps such as Zoiper, Xlite, Linphone, and PortGo, as well as other other free SIP clients.
- Moreover, you can use an IP telephone, or you can choose to send all of your incoming calls to your IP PBX (FreePBX, Bitrix24 etc.) or VoIP-server (Asterisk, FreeSwitch etc.).
- SIP forwarding is almost free, depending on numbers; Any mobile or landline numbers you already have nay charge you (if you are without access to the internet).
Virtual numbers not only allow you to receive calls, but they also allow you to make calls at lower call rates, using SIP with a visible Caller ID (the digits of your virtual number will be visible to your subscribers when you call.)Read more about virtual numbers for calls Prices Buy
Virtual SMS phone numbers
Changes: By using virtual SMS phone numbers, you will be able to arrange SMS forwarding for your messages, meaning that you can forward all incoming SMS messages directly to you, no matter where you are in the world.
Sending and receiving messages via a virtual SMS phone number occurs instantaneously, without delays. Dedicated numbers can only accept SMS messages from real, regular mobile phone numbers (I.e. not intended for internet services, verification purposes, bank confirmations etc). Moreover, you can enjoy unlimited incoming messages!
You can arrange SMS forwarding via the following methods:
- Your mobile phone number (charged at 10 cents per SMS);
- With any email address (FREE);
- Via a URL - forward the SMS to your web-server host via a HTTP request method (FREE)
You can also send SMS messages according to SMS rates. You can display your Caller ID to your subscribers that you send SMS messages to, and you can see the list of your incoming and outgoing messages via your personal account, in the "SMS history" tab on our website. People sending SMS messages to your virtual number pay standard local rates, without other additional charges.Read more about virtual SMS numbers Prices Buy
Virtual fax phone numbers
With the help of a virtual phone number for faxes (which is a landline), you can receive faxes for FREE, in a PDF format. So, there’s no need to own a fax machine, and you only require a phone service for it to work. Simply select your favoured time setting and save it, and then you can start fax forwarding messages to:
- Any email address, free of charge
Moreover, you can receive an unlimited quantity of fax messages to your email address!Read more about virtual fax numbers Prices Buy
Toll free 800 phone numbers for calls
Toll free numbers are telephone numbers with a standard 800 code, or three-digit codes that start with an ‘8’ (e.g. 888, 877, 866, 855 etc). This is a multichannel virtual number with an unlimited quantity of lines, intended for well-organized call distribution between people, for example, between your call-center operators.
This phone number allows your customers to contact you free of charge, at long distance, and without having to pay any bills, and any bills are paid by you.
Remember, this number permits you to receive calls anywhere within the country, from mobile or landline numbers.
You can receive inbound calls to:
- An SIP app: set to any of your devices, such as a laptop, PC, smartphone, or tablet (always charged for toll-free);
- Your mobile or landline phone, available anywhere (charged).
Using your toll free 800 number, you are able to make cheap calls via SIP at extremely low rates, even compared to international destinations. Futhermore, all your subscribers can see your number ID on their displays.Read more about toll free 800 numbers Prices Buy
Multichannel numbers for phone calls
You can get a multichannel number that contains many different lines for receiving online calls from different numbers, simultaneously. This means that you can always add more than 2 phone channels to your virtual number.
Forget about permanently busy lines, because this easier and faster distribution of your calls eliminates this problem for your operators.
This virtual number enables you to receive several calls to various destinations, such as:
- An SIP app, installed to any of your devices, including PCs, tablets, smartphones, or laptops (free destinations);
- Your existing mobile or landline number (available anywhere in the world, but charged according to your location).
You can get an additional phone line by submitting a request via your personal account. Outgoing calls are also available via an SIP app to any area. Make sure to check out the call rates first.Read more about multichannel numbers Prices Buy
Virtual phone number for сalls and SMS
This is a mobile or landline phone number for calls and SMS forwarding. Please note, these incoming calls and SMS messages have different destinations.
You may forward the inbound calls to:
- Your mobile or landline phone number (paid);
- An SIP app that you have installed on any of your devices, such as a laptop, a smartphone, a PC, or a tablet (free destination).
You can redirect incoming SMS messages to the following destinations:
- Your email address (free);
- A specified URL or web-server (free);
- Your mobile number (charged).
You can make outgoing calls via an SIP account and send messages at low rates via your personal account (just enter your recipient’s phone number and the text message into the field provided).
Having a regular phone number for SMS and calls is not very convenient, and somewhat time-consuming when you need to make calls and send SMS messages at the same time.Read more calls and SMS phone numbers Prices Buy
Virtual phone for calls and faxes
This phone number can be a landline number which helps you to forward both services in a more convenient way. Simply order one phone number, and you will receive incoming calls and faxes, without the fear of overloading the line. Additionally, your phone line will not be overcharged because calls and faxes have different forwarding destinations.
Calls are always forwarded to:
- An SIP app (IP telephone, laptop, PC or smartphone);
- Other mobile or landline phone number (paid destination);
Faxes can only be forwarded to:
- An email address, via a PDF file (free forwarding destination);
You can also make outbound calls using an SIP-account. View the rates for outgoing calls.Read more about fax and calls numbers Prices Buy
Free DID virtual phone number
This is an offer intended specifically for our clients. You can recharge your call balance with $30 credit per month, and this money will enable you to make calls, purchase other telephone numbers, and connect other useful services.
Call forwarding with a DID number is available on:
- SIP apps, set up on your chosen device. Available devices include PCs, laptops, smartphones, or tablets (free destinations);
- Other mobile or landline numbers (paid)
This service is available with a PBX package as well. You can see the costs for outgoing calls on our website.Read more about free virtual DID numbers Get it
The benefits of using virtual phone number services via Freezvon
- Cheap landline or mobile numbers, or even a Toll free 800 number, without the need for expensive and useless equipment;
- Profitable solution for our customers' business;
- International outgoing calls at low rates.
- 24-hour contactable technical support department;
- The ability to be contactable online, anywhere around the world;
- Additional phone services that improve your business and telecommunications with your customers or associates, via excellent features such as:
- The IVR menu that leads clients to their desired destinations when they’re calling you;
- Voicemail that helps you to receive voice messages when you missed the call;
- A call recording function for the improvement of your colleagues' working process;
- Multiple channels which can make your call distribution well-organized;
- A conditional call forwarding service that regulates your calls according to your specified time and date frames.
- A call history which contains the infomation about all of your missed and answered calls;
- A greeting message that always welcomes your subscribers when they call you;
- Convenient interface for using our phone services;
- The highest quality connections and customer servicing;
- Comfortable payment methods such as PayPal, Perfect Money, Yandex Money etc.
Virtual number connections available in all countries
You can contact us via:
- Online Chat
- By Email
- By Phone
If you have questions regarding how our services work, or other enquiries, please feel free to contact us. We are always happy to help, and we’re available 24/7, 7 days a week.