Stay closer to locals with France toll free numbers for inbound and outbound calls via Internet. Our corporation providing IP-telephony services provide you to make a connection of most favorable VoIP numbers as toll free numbers with free call forwarding to SIP and other number. With them, you will accept big amount of calls from subscribers. What is a secret? Outgoing calls for them are free, but you must pay for them. In this article, we will tell you concerning the meaning of toll free 800 numbers for France.Traditionally, we are going to tell you more about country.
Available area codes and costs Toll Free (800 numbers) in France:
|City Name||Area code||Setup fee|
USD (one-time payment)
|SIP forwarding (USD)||Voice||SMS||FAX||DOCS|
How to buy a virtual phone number:
- Sign up for the website using a signup form or via Facebook, and log in to your account if you are already signed up;
- Top-up your balance for the total sum of setup fee and monthly fees of the chosen subscription for 1, 3, 6, or 12 months;
- Choose a country;
- Choose the type of number;
- Choose a city;
- Set up forwarding;
- Choose the subscription period (for 3 or more months, we provide a discount from 2 to 18% off the monthly fee, depending on the subscription period and type of the number);
- Check your details and complete the order.
After the phone number is activated (within 24 hours or longer, depending on the type of the order and document verification if needed), you’re going to receive an email with the information about your number.
It’s interesting to know that France together with its abroad territories occupies about 12 different time zones. In Africa more people speak French than in entire Europe. About 80 millions of people visit France (the most visited country). It’s known that official motto of Paris sounds in Latin “fluctuat nec mergitur” that means “swimming but not sinking”. There are so much interesting facts, but you may learn them on your own using IP-telephony in France. Now let's see the sense of French toll-free number.
What are toll free 800 numbers and its working options?
A number with code 800 that offers free outbound calls. User is always paying for their inbound calls. It’s multichannel with call forwarding feature, which go to such courses as other numbers, IP-telephone. You don’t need to use this numbers with SIM-cards and other equipment. Moreover, if there is a need to move from one place to another, this number will function as usual. For making calls obtain SIP-account from us and recommendations according to installation process. Check prices and other costs here.
Toll free numbers in France
Advantageous benefits of toll free numbers
Such phone numbers get the following preferences that will improve and color your usage:
- Available process of purchasing from website;
- Cheapness and effectivity of every product we offer;
- Additional phone services to order as IVR-menu, call recording, hold a music, welcome message and others;
- NO using of SIM-cards;
- Free calls made by subscribers;
- Absence of tying down to specific location.
You are able to get France phone numbers with redirecting of calls, SMS or fax. These numbers have separate destinations of forwarding service (fax to email, but sms to mobile, url, email).
For making office telephony more effective and successful, please learn more about our system called virtual PBX station. It contains such services as call recording, own IP-address, SIP-accounts, free DID numbers, voicemenu, monitoring of calls etc.
We are professionals in IP-telephony sphere, so you always can contact us, please find us in Skype, live online chat, email or by phone. We are open every minute for consulting and supporting our customers. Let's cooperate in order to create a productive and well-formed system of relationships.