If you have our virtual numbers you can connect them to your own virtual PBX station, which works like office telephony system, but more ameliorated. Our PBX has several standard telephone services as voicemail, unlimited SIP accounts, free virtual number, call group internal phone numbers, call recording, welcome message, contact book, CDR and other additional services you may choose to connect by request. If you have a big call center or just need to set your office telecommunications, buy our virtual PBX now!
List of the documents for connecting the packages "BASIC" and "BUSINESS":
- Colored passport scan with registration;
- ID-card with residence registering (2 check about payment for public utilities at least 6 months older).
*If you want to work with us as a legal entity, you need to provide documents confirming the company's registration as well as personal IDs of the director or company's representative.
How to buy a virtual PBX?
Step №1. Getting a free virtual phone number:
- Register on the website;
- Log in to your personal account;
- Top up your balance in your personal account for 60$ if you buy the «Basic» Package or 75$ if you buy the «Business» Package;
- Choose a country;
- Choose the type of number (Free DID);
- Choose a city or operator code;
- Set up call forwarding settings to receive calls (phone number or SIP);
- Choose subscription period for the number: 1, 3, 6, or 12 months (2-18% discount based on the period of subscription and the price of the number).
- Check your details and complete the order.
Step №2. PBX order:
- Choose a country (Virtual PBX);
- Choose the type of number (Calls);
- Choose a city (Basic Package, Business Package or Free Trial);
- Check your details and complete the order;
- Expect a letter with the settings for access to your registration mail (within 3 working days from the date of order).
The list of countries for which you can get a free virtual number when you connect the service "Virtual PBX":
IMPORTANT! Freezvon is committed to providing you with all access and basic settings that you perform on your own to complete the connection of your virtual PBX. If you need some help or advice regarding the management or configuration of your PBX, you can send a request with a technical assignment for our technical support. An additional fee is provided, depending on the complexity of the task you are requesting.
What are the advantages of virtual PBX
- Multichanneling – more channels for one phone number;
- Free calls from operator to operator within office;
- Strong security system for your data;
- Unlimited quantity of SIP-accounts;
- You can control your employees with the help of call recording services;
- Many additional services as welcome message, background music, call recording, voicemail.
If you have any questions about the work of our service, please contact us, we are always glad to help you. We work 24/7, without breaks and weekends.